I have a conflict till 10.30
Will dial in late
732 331 2928
From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx <owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx>
To: 'colwg@xxxxxxxx' <colwg@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue Feb 16 23:07:28 2010
Subject: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed 17 February 2010
Please find the details for tomorrow’s meeting.
Wednesday February 17, 2010 @ 10am NY / 3pm London time (1h30)
Dial in Details:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
è Please review the following data fields, for discussion at the meeting.
- Revisit MC1 message (request for margin call) based on last week’s comments + Richard & Kaizad proposals (doc/zip file)
- Continue discussion on MC3a data fields (accept call & propose collateral) (PDF page 18-19)
- Confirm that MC3b (accept call) and MC3c (propose collateral) are covered by MC3a
- à Review MC5 data fields (full dispute) (PDF page 22-23)
- à Review MC6 data fields (partial dispute) (PDF page 23-24)
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.
***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***