FPML-CWG Collateral WG action item: list of dispute reason codes

Peter put together an initial list of dispute reasons for MC5 and MC6. Please review. We’ll discuss tomorrow.

From: Walsh, Peter R [mailto:PRWalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 10:14 AM
To: Lyteck Lynhiavu; harry.mcallister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Forsythe, James
Subject: RE: Collateral WG action item: list of dispute reason codes

Hello Lyteck,

We discussed the dispute reasons internally and agreed to limit the initial dispute reasons to maximize the automation of them into our respective collateral management platforms.  I do not see a need for two lists as we all agreed the resolution of the disputes fall outside of these messages

Below is a proposed short list of initial (high level) dispute reasons;

  • Initial Margin (IM) /Independent Amount (IA) discrepancy
  • MTM Discrepancy
  • Collateral Balance Discrepancy
  • Agreement parameter discrepancy
    • MTA
    • Threshold
    • Rounding Logic
  • Agreement Not Active

Peter Walsh • Vice President• State Street Corporation
1776 Heritage Drive, Adams 2NE, North Quincy, MA 02171 T :( 617) 985-2124 F: (617) 769 - 6848 E: prwalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The
information contained in this email and any attachments have been classified as limited access and/or privileged State Street information/communication and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient or a person responsible for delivery to an intended recipient, please notify the author and destroy this email.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, retention or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden. - Thank you.