FPML-CWG RE: Collateral WG action item: list of dispute reason codes

All,

We asked for an opinion from our collateral management business unit: they proposed the following list of dispute reasons:

Several of these correspond to items in Peter's list (below); I have annotated these with the number of the corresponding item e.g. [1].

I suspect that the remaining reasons (Population of trades ..., Incorrect pricing of bond ...), while legitimate as underlying reasons for discrepancies, would not be seen in the initial, high-level dispute.

Best regards,
Harry

Internet
PRWalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

22/02/2010 15:13

LLynhiavu@xxxxxxxx, Harry MCALLISTER
cc
Wayne.Forsythe@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: Collateral WG action item: list of dispute reason codes

Hello Lyteck,

We discussed the dispute reasons internally and agreed to limit the initial dispute reasons to maximize the automation of them into our respective collateral management platforms.  I do not see a need for two lists as we all agreed the resolution of the disputes fall outside of these messages

Below is a proposed short list of initial (high level) dispute reasons;

This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message from your system. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited, BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited, BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited and Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

BNP Paribas London Branch and BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch are authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the Commission Bancaire.

BNP Paribas London Branch is authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority.  Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the AMF, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas Securities Services is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 4042668) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1488108) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2391477) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2474627) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

Investment Fund Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 6110770) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC13447) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC023926) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. BR006393) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas Lease Group Plc  is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2341989) at registered office Northern Cross, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4HL.