Please find the details for tomorrow’s meeting.
Wednesday March 10, 2010 @ 10am NY / 3pm London time
Dial in Details:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
· Special guests Emily Gu and James Duff from UBS will provide an overview of recently published collateral papers (see ISDA news release):
- ISDA Independent Amount Whitepaper (March 1, 2010)
· Working Group Chair
· Next week’s schedule change (Daylight Saving Time): Proposing 10am NY / 2pm London (instead of 3pm)
1. Discuss Margin Call Response (MC3/5/6 message consolidation) proposal (Richard to send updated Excel)
2. Discuss Collateral Proposal/Accept/Reject (MC7/8/9/10 message consolidation) proposal (Richard)
3. MC5/MC6 Dispute Reasons: review consolidated list
4. What happens after MC12/13? Closing the process loop (action item 3)
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.