Re: FPML-CWG Margin Call Response Draft

Richard,

I'm afraid I have to offer apologies today. I didn't find time to read the draft yet, but will send comments to the group when I've done so.

Best regards,
Harry

Internet
richard.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx

17/03/2010 12:59

Please respond to
colwg@xxxxxxxx

colwg@xxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
FPML-CWG Margin Call Response Draft

Hi All

Please find attached a draft document related to the proposal for the Margin Call Response message that is suggested as a way to cover the parts of the ISDA Guideline messages 3a, b, 5 and 6 related to what the responding party can agree to.  This would then be followed with a Collateral Proposal message.

This is intended to be used in our discussions this morning in conjunction reference to the example spreadsheet we looked at last week.

Regards

Richard

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.
[attachment "Margin Call Response.doc" deleted by Harry MCALLISTER/UK/EUROPE/GROUP]

This communication is confidential, may be privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message from your system. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited, BNP Paribas UK Limited, BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited, BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited and Investment Fund Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

BNP Paribas London Branch and BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch are authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the Commission Bancaire.

BNP Paribas London Branch is authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority.  Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is authorised by the CECEI and supervised by the AMF, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request. BNP Paribas Securities Services is also a member of the London Stock Exchange.

BNP Paribas Trust Corporation UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 4042668) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1488108) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Commodity Futures Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2391477) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Asset Management UK Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2474627) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

Investment Fund Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 6110770) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC13447) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Wealth Management London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. FC023926) at registered office 10 Harewood Avenue, London NW1 6AA.

BNP Paribas Securities Services London Branch is registered in England and Wales (registered no. BR006393) at registered office 55 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6PA.

BNP Paribas Lease Group Plc  is registered in England and Wales (registered no. 2341989) at registered office Northern Cross, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4HL.