Lytech -- Apologies, I will not be able to attend today.
From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lyteck Lynhiavu
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:39 PM
Subject: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed 9 June 2010
REMINDER - we'll have a call today Wednesday at the usual time - please find the dial-in details below
- Attached is the latest schema and sample messages (rename from .zip-email to .zip, changes are listed below *)
- Richard will send an updated zip prior to the meeting
Next Meeting: today – Wednesday June 9, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London (1h30)
Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls. Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly (zip to follow).
1. Please join the web presentation:
Meeting ID: 503-667-291
2. Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
* schema improvements based on last week's feedback:
· <variation> changed consistently to <variationMargin>
· <proposedCollateral> container was unecessary and discarded from the collateral proposal message (MC3c)
· typo in the name of type "variationProposedCollateral" was corrected (should be initial cap)
· containers that had two optional elements refactored to enforce the presence of at least one or the other child element
· direction (giver/taker) added to <agreedAmount> in margin call responses MC3b/MC5/MC6
· new collateral reason types created (independently of existing FpML <reason>) to allow optional reason codes, 3 coding schemes created
· proposal for collateral proposal response (MC7/MC8)
· schema sorted alphabetically
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.
THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED. If this message was misdirected, BlackRock, Inc. and its subsidiaries, ("BlackRock") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BlackRock, unless the author is authorized by BlackRock to express such views or opinions on its behalf. All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BlackRock. Although BlackRock operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.