From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lyteck Lynhiavu
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:09 AM
To: colwg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed 9 June 2010

REMINDER - we'll have a call today Wednesday at the usual time - please find the dial-in details below

- Attached is the latest schema and sample messages (rename from .zip-email to .zip, changes are listed below *)

- Richard will send an updated zip prior to the meeting

Next Meeting: today – Wednesday June 9, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London (1h30)

Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls.  Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly (zip to follow).

1.  Please join the web presentation:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/503667291

Meeting ID: 503-667-291

2.  Join the conference call:

US Dial-in:                           888-481-3032

UK Toll Free:                      0800 904 7961

International Dial-in:     617-801-9600

Passcode:                            8682747

Ref: http://www.isda.org/c_and_a/pdf/Electronic-Messaging.pdf

---

* schema improvements based on last week's feedback:

·        <variation> changed consistently to <variationMargin>

·        <proposedCollateral> container was unecessary and discarded from the collateral proposal message (MC3c)

·        typo in the name of type "variationProposedCollateral" was corrected (should be initial cap)

·        containers that had two optional elements refactored to enforce the presence of at least one or the other child element

·        direction (giver/taker) added to <agreedAmount> in margin call responses MC3b/MC5/MC6

·        new collateral reason types created (independently of existing FpML <reason>) to allow optional reason codes, 3 coding schemes created

·        proposal for collateral proposal response (MC7/MC8)

·        schema sorted alphabetically

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.