The annotated Word version of the MC3c example may help understanding the new structures
(The zip file is the same as last sent)
REMINDER - we'll have a meeting today as usual. Please find the dial-in details.
(The attached zip contains the latest schema and examples - rename from .zip-email to .zip)
Next Meeting Today – Wednesday June 16, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London (1h30)
1. Please join the web presentation:
Meeting ID: 976-684-059
Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls. Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly.
2. Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
- collateral proposal (MC3c): discuss the refactored <security> model and supporting <movement> structure (see MC3c example: msg-ex-MC3c-propose-collateral.xml)
- Accept (MC7) / Reject (MC8) proposed collateral: choose between:
- option 1 (combined MC7/MC8 message: msg-ex-MC78-collateral-proposal-response (Option 1).xml), OR
- option 2 (separate messages: msg-ex-MC7-collateral-proposal-response-accept (Option 2).xml and msg-ex-MC8-collateral-proposal-response-reject (Option 2).xml)
Action Items (in preparation for the publication of the draft messages in FpML 5.1 First Working Draft at the end of June)
1. All firms to validate the schema/content model by creating their own XML examples (e.g., based on the included XML examples or by providing margin call examples which we can translate to XML.
2. GlobeOp / Richard to put together a list of definitions (i.e., glossary of collateral terms) that will be used to document the schema
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.