Re: FPML-CWG RE: Collateral WG Meeting: Wed 16 June 2010 [NC]

Hi Lyteck,

Apologies, I will not attend today's call.

Regards,

|------------------------------
|            Lyteck Lynhiavu
|            <LLynhiavu@xxxxxx
|            rg>
|            Sent by:
|            owner-colwg@fpml.
|            org
|

|            06/16/2010 09:54
|            AM
|

|            Please respond to
|             colwg@xxxxxxxx

                                               "'colwg@xxxxxxxx'"
                                               <colwg@xxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                               FPML-CWG RE: Collateral WG
                                               Meeting: Wed 16 June 2010

The annotated Word version of the MC3c example may help understanding the
new structures
(The zip file is the same as last sent)