FPML-CWG RE: Collateral WG Meeting: Wed 16 June 2010

Hi Lyteck,

Could you also add my colleague’s email in the distribution list as she will also work with me on the ISO20022 Col Mgt project.

Tks a lot

Rgs

Evelyne PIRON

Lead Business Analyst

Securities Standards Development

þ Please consider environmental impact before printing documents
Tel: + 32 2 655 3560
Fax: + 32 2 655 4552
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.  SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems.

Please visit http://www.swift.com for more information about SWIFT.