FPML-CWG Michael Rouse/Operations/UK/PARIBAS is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  18/06/2010 and will not return until
23/06/2010.

Please contact Coll_Support ext 2464 for any functional issues, for project
related issues I will reply upon my return.

Regards
Mike

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H  for additional disclosures.