REMINDER - we'll have a meeting today as usual. Please find the dial-in details.
(The attached zip contains the latest schema and examples - rename from .zip-email to .zip)
Next Meeting Today – Wednesday June 23, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London (1h30)
1. Please join the web presentation:
Meeting ID: 428-595-714
Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls. Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly.
2. Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
Continue review of:
- collateral proposal (MC3c): discuss the refactored <security> model and supporting <movement> structure (see MC3c example: msg-ex-MC3c-propose-collateral.xml and Word doc)
- Accept (MC7) / Reject (MC8) proposed collateral: choose between:
- option 1 (combined MC7/MC8 message: msg-ex-MC78-collateral-proposal-response (Option 1).xml), OR
- option 2 (separate messages: msg-ex-MC7-collateral-proposal-response-accept (Option 2).xml and msg-ex-MC8-collateral-proposal-response-reject (Option 2).xml)
- Discuss how to proceed with last messages Dispute Notification (MC11) / Request Portfolio (MC12/13)
1. All firms to validate the schema/content model by creating their own XML examples (e.g., based on the included MC1 XML template msg-ex-MC1-request-margin-call_Template.xml) or by providing margin call examples which we can translate to XML.
2. GlobeOp / Richard to put together a list of definitions (i.e., glossary of collateral terms) that will be used to document the schema.
3. Irina will inquire with the Loan WG if letter of credits and guarantees are the same thing
4. All to suggest a better name for the new <movement> container
5. Simone and Lyteck will suggest new collateral messages that comply to FpML message naming patterns
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.