From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peery, Gordon F.
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:32 PM
To: 'colwg@xxxxxxxx'
Subject: FPML-CWG RE: Collateral WG Meeting: Wed June 30, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

Hi.  You may not have as big a crowd because tomorrow ISDA is holding at the same time a "Developments from Washington DC" call ... ideally I'd like to dial into both..

Best, Gordon

GORDON F. PEERY

K&L Gates LLP
State Street Financial Center · One Lincoln Street
Boston, MA 02111-2950
Phone: +1.617.261.3269
Fax: +1.617.261.3175
Email: gordon.peery@xxxxxxxxxxx