We’ll have a meeting Wednesday at the usual time:
Next Meeting– Wednesday July 7, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London
Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls. Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly (see attached zip; rename .zip-email extension to .zip).
1. Join the web presentation:
Meeting ID: 428-595-714
2. Dial-in details:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
· FpML 5.1 Working Draft 1 Deliverable (schema, examples, schema documentation, documentation)
· Acknowledge Dispute Notification (MC11), Discuss draft implementation of MC11, the response to the full dispute (MC5) / partial dispute (MC6) (see msg-ex-MC11-acknowledge-dispute.xml)
· Request Portfolio (MC12/MC13) Discuss implementation of MC12/MC13 and the different process options around dispute resolution and portfolio reconciliation. This will help to consider the content of these messages in terms of reconciliation options i.e. unilateral reconciliation with portfolio exchange vs. bilateral reconciliation where there are proactive and reactive scenarios and choice of reconciliation service providers.
Action Items / To do
1. All firms to validate the schema/content model by creating their own XML examples or by providing margin call examples which we can translate to XML.
2. GlobeOp / Richard to put together a list of definitions (i.e., glossary of collateral terms) that will be used to document the schema.
3. Renaming of collateral messages to comply to FpML message naming patterns
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.