We’ll have a meeting Wednesday at the usual time:
Next Meeting– Wednesday July 14, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London
Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls. Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly (see attached zip; rename .zip-email extension to .zip).
1. Join the web presentation:
Meeting ID: 428-595-714
2. Dial-in details:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
· FpML 5.1 Working Draft 1 Deliverable (schema, examples, schema documentation, documentation)
· Proposal to rename collateral messages:
Action Items / To do
1. All firms to validate the schema/content model by creating their own XML examples or by providing margin call examples which we can translate to XML.
2. GlobeOp / Richard to put together a list of definitions (i.e., glossary of collateral terms) that will be used to document the schema.
3. Renaming of collateral messages to comply to FpML message naming patterns (ongoing)