RE: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed July 14, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

Hi Rich,

I can't make it today.  Sorry for the late advice.

Sam

From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of richard.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:20 AM
To: colwg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed July 14, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

We’ll have a meeting Wednesday at the usual time:

Next Meeting– Wednesday July 14, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

Going forward, we will use remote web sessions to make it easier to review the schema and examples during the calls.  Please note you may need to install a small module to view the meeting. Those who can’t install the module can also follow by opening the XML files directly (see attached zip; rename .zip-email extension to .zip).

1.  Join the web presentation:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/428595714

Meeting ID: 428-595-714

2.  Dial-in details:

US Dial-in:                        888-481-3032

UK Toll Free:                    0800 904 7961

International Dial-in:     617-801-9600

Passcode:                         8682747

Agenda

·         FpML 5.1 Working Draft 1 Deliverable (schema, examples, schema documentation, documentation)

·         Proposal to rename collateral messages:

    • requestMarginCall (MC1) à renamed to requestMargin
    • disputeAcknowledgement (MC11) à renamed to disputeNotification (“acknowledgement” is reserved for the low-level system message)
    • proposeCollateral (MC3c) à renamed requestCollateralAcceptance
    • Acknowledgement, Exception, Retraction messages are standard low-level system messages. The following messages were added:
      • marginAcknowledgement (related to MC1)
      • marginException
      • collateralAcceptanceAcknowledgement (related to MC3c)
      • collateralAcceptanceException
      • disputeAcknowledgement (related to MC11)
      • disputeException
      • disputeRetracted
    • Messages not renamed yet:
      • marginCallStatus (MC3b/MC5/MC6 = response to MC1)
      • collateralProposalStatus (MC7/MC8 = response to MC3c)

Action Items / To do

1.       All firms to validate the schema/content model by creating their own XML examples or by providing margin call examples which we can translate to XML.

2.       GlobeOp / Richard to put together a list of definitions (i.e., glossary of collateral terms) that will be used to document the schema.

3.       Renaming of collateral messages to comply to FpML message naming patterns (ongoing)

Ref: http://www.isda.org/c_and_a/pdf/Electronic-Messaging.pdf

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.