FPML-CWG No meeting today 7/21

There is no collateral meeting today.

We are in the process of preparing the collateral work for publication in FpML 5.1 WD1. We will resume meeting next week where we will present the deliverables (documentation, final examples...)

Meanwhile we suggest all firms to review the last schema/examples that were distributed last week 7/14 and send any feedback.

Thanks,
Lyteck

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.