From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lyteck Lynhiavu
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:52 PM
To: colwg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting Today: Wed July 28, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

We’ll have a meeting today as planned to review and sign-off on the collateral documentation and deliverables for publication in FpML version 5.1 (1st working draft). We will discuss the word document. The zip file has not changed. Sorry for the late invite.

Next Meeting Today – Wednesday July 28, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/151660907

Meeting ID: 151-660-907

2.  Join the conference call:

US Dial-in:                      888-481-3032

UK Toll Free:                  0800 904 7961

International Dial-in:     617-801-9600

Passcode:                       8682747