Please find the minutes from today’s July 28 meeting.
1. Jesse Nolan (UBS)
2. Simone Milani-Foglia (LCH Clearnet)
3. Irina Yermakova (ISDA)
4. Lyteck Lynhiavu (ISDA)
5. Marc Gratacos (ISDA)
6. Richard Barton (Algorithmics)
1. Anil Panchal (GlobeOp)
2. Kaizad Bhathena (GlobeOp)
3. Sammy Lee (GlobeOp)
4. Evelyne Piron (Swift)
5. Tom Brown (OMGEO)
· Richard reviewed the draft documentation he developed for publication in FpML version 5.1 (1st working draft). Feedback was positive on the documentation.
· Richard noted minor adjustments that will need to be made to the schema and coding schemes (e.g., the model for expected collateral should be made consistent between the margin call request and the collateral acceptance)
· We will complete the documentation, build the 5.1 specification next week and submit to the group for review.
è Everyone to review the documentation (latest draft attached) and send feedback to Richard.
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.
Description: FpML_Collateral_Documentation_(FpML5 1WD1)_draft2.doc