We’ll have a meeting Wednesday as usual.
Next Meeting – Wednesday August 18, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London
- discuss the draft messages for the collateral Substitution Process:
· CS1 – Request Substitution (<requestSubstitution>, ex18)
· CS2/CS5 – Agree/Reject Collateral Subst (<substitutionStatus>, ex19)
· CS3 – Confirm Substitution (<substituteConfirmationStatus>, ex20)
· CS4 – Confirm Collateral Returned (<returnConfirmationStatus>, ex21)
(see schema & examples attached in zip file / rename .zip-email to .zip)
Dial in details:
- Please join the web conference
Meeting ID: 151-660-907
- Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.