Please find the minutes for the September 15 meeting. Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks, Lyteck
1. Anil Panchal (GlobeOp)
2. Benjamin Riley + Sam (Deloitte & Touche)
3. Tom Ciulla (Deloitte & Touche)
4. Joe Novellino (DB)
5. Evelyne Piron (SWIFT)
6. Simone Milani-Foglia (LCH Clearnet)
7. Irina Yermakova (ISDA)
8. Lyteck Lynhiavu (ISDA)
9. Richard Barton (Algorithmics)
1. Tom Brown (OMGEO)
2. Jesse Nolan (UBS)
· IN1 Interest Notification – special scenario the group discussed the case where a specific cash collateral is both held and posted during an interest period. A couple of options were presented to represent gross and net treatments; the content model will need to support both the scenarios (standard, single cash payment & cash movement in both directions) à Richard and Lyteck will refine the proposal
· Documentation The group reviewed the high-level documentation for the Substitution and Interest Processes that will be included in FpML 5.1 WD2 scheduled early October. More details will be added over the coming weeks and submitted to the group for review.
· Evelyne mentioned the possible addition of an interest status message for alignment with the ISO messages – to be discussed at the next meeting.
Next meeting – Wednesday, September 22
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.