We’ll have a meeting Wednesday as usual.
Next Meeting – Wednesday September 22, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London
1. IN1 – Interest Notification (special scenario): Richard started discussing a special scenario that we may want to support in the messages: In the case that a specific cash collateral is both held and posted during a period the parties need to decide whether to roll in the respective interest or physically settle the interest. (see word doc “col-ex26-IN1”)
2. Discuss the need for an Interest Statement message (see word doc ”InterestStatement”). Should this be a Separate Message, part of the Interest Notification or support both? The word document is an example of the types of fields that would be included.
3. Discuss further Calculation Frequency which had been added previously to the IN1 interest notification message as: (see col-ex22-IN1…xml and IN1-calculationFrequency.jpg)
<periodMultiplier>1</periodMultiplier><!-- integer --->
<period>M</period><!-- from FpML PeriodEnum: values D M Y --->
Dial in details:
- Please join the web conference:
Meeting ID: 151-660-907
- Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.