From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lyteck Lynhiavu
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:40 PM
To: colwg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FPML-CWG FpML 5.0 Presentation - Teleconference Thursday October 14

ISDA will organize an open conference call to introduce the new changes in FpML version 5.0 - for which we published the Recommendation in July - on Thursday October 14 at 9:00 am New York / 2:00 pm London time.

During this interactive session we will give an overview of the technical changes introduced with version 5.0. In addition, we will describe the changes in product and process coverage, and discuss proposed areas of use for version 5.0. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation.

Please mark your calendars. Materials and dial in details will be made available closer to the date.

The FpML Team

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.