FPML-CWG FpML 5.0 Presentation - Webinar Thursday October 14

FpML 5.0 Overview

Join us for a Webinar on October 14

ISDA is organizing an open conference call to introduce the new changes in FpML version 5.0 (for which we published the Recommendation in July).

During this interactive session we will give an overview of the technical changes introduced with version 5.0. In addition, we will describe the changes in product and process coverage, and discuss proposed areas of use for version 5.0. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation.

The FpML Team

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/953700898

Title:

FpML 5.0 Overview

Thursday October 14, 2010

Time:

9:00 AM - 10:30 AM New York / 2:00 PM London

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing dial in details and the link to join the Webinar.

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.

image/pjpeg