We’ll have a collateral call tomorrow Wednesday. Materials attached.
Next Meeting – Wednesday October 20, 2010 @ 10am New York / 3pm London
Dial in details:
- Please join the web conference:
Meeting ID: 151-660-907
- Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
1. Review the documentation for the Substitution and Interest processes which will be published in the upcoming FpML 5.1 WD3 (see word doc)
2. FYI, attached zip contains the latest schema including valid interest examples. In particular:
- interest payment in one direction (see ex22)
- interest payment in one direction (using matching service) (see ex23)
- interest payment in one direction (with calculation details) (see ex24)
- Interest payments in both directions (netted) (see ex25)
- Interest payments in both directions (gross) (see ex26)
- interest statement (see ex22)
3. Discuss business validation rules for the collateral messages: Schema validation is not sufficient. There are some business constraints that cannot be validated using a parser. Here are a few examples. We need to develop more.
- Reference MC1 (Request Margin) – in <markToMarket>, the direction of each <exposure>, indicated using party references (exposedPartyReference / obligatedPartyReference) must not be the same
- Reference MC1 (Request Margin) – in <marginRequirement>, the direction of <deliver> and <return> (indicated using party references: deliveringPartyReference / receivingPartyReference), for variation margin or independent amount, must not be the same
- Dependencies MC1 (Request Margin) – the <marginCallAmount> must be the sum of the <deliver> amount and the <return> amount for a given variation margin or independent amount requirement.
- Dates IN1 (Interest Notification) – in <interestCalculationDetails>, the <calculationDate> must be within the range specified by the <interestPeriod> start date and end date.
The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.