From: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of richard.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:58 AM
To: colwg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: FPML-CWG No Collateral Call November 10, 2010

There will be no collateral call this week as we will be continuing the preparation of the latest documentation for fpml 5.1 WD3

Best regards

Richard

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP.  The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at gordon.peery@xxxxxxxxxxxx