Sorry for the late notice, however I now have a conflict and will not be able to attend.
We’ll have a call Wednesday as scheduled. Please find the agenda and materials. Thanks, Richard
– Wednesday November 17, 2010 @ 10am
Dial in details: (no webinar this week)
- Join the conference call:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
- Collateral work to be published in FpML 5.1 WD3 (ETA November 18), currently under review by FpML Coordination Committee.
- Schema & examples (zip attached)
- Collateral Documentation (see section 17 of reporting view: http://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-5-1-3-wd-3/html/reporting/
Note: you need to be logged on to FpML.org before you can access the link.
- Inviting feedback and testing
- Collateral business validation rules (download early draft) for discussion. More validation rules are needed (They will be reviewed by the FpML Validation Working Group before publication)
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.