RE: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed November 24, 2010 @ 10am New York / 2pm London

Richard,

I have to offer apologies, owing to an internal commitment.

Best regards,
Harry

Harry McAllister
| Information Architect | Fixed Income Architecture | BNP Paribas
4W333 | 10 Harewood Avenue | London NW1 6AA
tel
: +44 (0)20 7595 3416 | email :
harry.mcallister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet
richard.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx

24/11/2010 12:25

Please respond to
colwg@xxxxxxxx

colwg@xxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed November 24, 2010 @ 10am New York / 2pm London

3pm London.  Apologies

Do you mean, 10am New York/3pm London, or ...?

HMcA

Harry McAllister
| Information Architect | Fixed Income Architecture | BNP Paribas
4W333 | 10 Harewood Avenue | London NW1 6AA
tel
: +44 (0)20 7595 3416 | email :
harry.mcallister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet
richard.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by: owner-colwg@xxxxxxxx

24/11/2010 12:07

Please respond to
colwg@xxxxxxxx

colwg@xxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
FPML-CWG Collateral WG Meeting: Wed November 24, 2010 @ 10am New York / 2pm London

We’ll have a call Wednesday as scheduled to discuss business validation rules. Thanks, Richard

Meeting – Wednesday November 24, 2010
@ 10am New York / 2pm London.
Dial in details:

-          Join the conference call:

US Dial-in:                      888-481-3032

UK Toll Free:                  0800 904 7961

International Dial-in:    617-801-9600

Passcode:                       8682747

-          Please join the webinar
:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/151660907
Meeting ID: 151-660-907

Agenda:

-          Collateral business validation rules (
download draft) for discussion.

- Reference
http://www.isda.org/c_and_a/pdf/Electronic-Messaging.pdf
- Collateral schema, examples, documentation can be downloaded here:
http://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-5-1-3-wd-3/ (see reporting view, section 17)

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx <mailto:isda@xxxxxxxx> then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.[attachment "fpml51wd3-collateral.zip" deleted by Harry MCALLISTER/UK/EUROPE/GROUP]

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to http://www.bnpparibas.co.uk/en/information/legal_information.asp?Code=ECAS-845C5H  for additional disclosures.