FpML-FIX RE: [fpmlwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Today's call is cancelled

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Stowsky [mailto:rstowsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:10 AM
To: FIX-FpML Working Group
Subject: [fpmlwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Today's call is cancelled

Apologies, I will not be able to attend today's call due to client
commitments. I will send out a mapping between FpML and the CME proposal

early next week.

Regards,

Robert

FPL Meeting wrote:
> FPL/FpML Working Group
>
>   25 Jul 2008 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (New York)
>   25 Jul 2008 15:00 - 16:00 (London)
>   25 Jul 2008 22:00 - 23:00 (Hong Kong)
>   25 Jul 2008 23:00 - 00:00 (Tokyo)
>
>   To 'Accept' or 'Decline' this meeting invitation please do so
> through your
>   calendaring software (Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) or via the
following

http://www.fixprotocol.org/calendar/detail.shtml?instance_id=6019&event_
id=5204&recurrence_id=20080725T140000Z

>   If you have any comments/queries regarding this meeting, or
> additions for
>   the agenda, please email: Kathleen.Callahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
>   Do not 'Edit Response' via your calendaring software. Only the
> 'Accept' or
>   'Decline' options can be used in conjunction with the FPL
calendaring
>   system.
>
>   To participate in this meeting, please use the following dial in
> details:
>
>   Dial-In Information:
>
>     * US: 800-503-2899
>     * US Toll: 303-248-0817
>     * UK: 0800-9171876
>     * Brazil: 080-08916662
>     * Japan: 005-31160306
>     * HK: 800-967980
>     * Sweden: 0200-285604
>     * Germany: 0800-1813151
>
>   Participation Code: 7213103
>
>   Mute *6/Unmute *7/Assistance 00
>
>   All Toll Free Numbers can be found at:

http://www.fixprotocol.org/documents/2638/Global%20800%20numbers%20(7213
103%2C9332779%2C6111822).doc

>   Web conference link:

https://www.callinfo.com/interface/guest.jsp?host=globalcrossing&mmid=0&;
javaForwarded=true&javatested=true

>   (enter phone # and participant code above)

>  Regrets - Cannot attend
>
>    1. Bill Specht- Currenex, Inc.

---

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at isda@xxxxxxxx then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of an ISDA process and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.