[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FpML-VAL FpML Validation Working Group call - Tue 9 March 2010 @ 2pm London / 9am New York
- To: FpML Validation Working Group <valwg@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: FpML-VAL FpML Validation Working Group call - Tue 9 March 2010 @ 2pm London / 9am New York
- From: Daniel Dui <daniel.dui@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:45:58 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=Z37XpD+louSDFs29w0+8jXHSlQJOklFMNlmD/q+Fqeo=; b=BlgWRfn+ETIpdSdLk2CGHQO/aj4EHC5oCl2Tn9SkjgbcANeo5oAtykluaYEtn8+vOU nNNQ8SuCZgvFqCQYcK+Dug9MJ6zeayrUe6WoUOqbApuFnkkbZpaobZ83LdDNYSEaoVP5 I9767EYpEvT48Xulx8BntzFYv04r23fKHohoY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=KmK0HgR5F4b3gNbR9FBxnsbXdvNBpXVRTkV6HXAMHzWA5XxOwG3HG/4SckI3HWQ+TN nSUSPTxsFB2YSHs0jE6Yl0jI0YEMGGgQK7brX/CIBjwrN3AZ/RiRshNEi7pLnW3L0QXX chmETpT7ZELHMglPK+/4YH+r6+ewl8in15cQQ=
- Reply-to: valwg@xxxxxxxx
- Sender: valwg@xxxxxxxx
We are scheduled to have a meeting tomorrow, Tue 9 March at 2pm London / 9am New York.
Dial in Details:
US Dial-in: 888-481-3032
UK Toll Free: 0800 904 7961
International Dial-in: 617-801-9600
- Discuss, aiming at closure, of the issues listed below.
- New Member: Venkat Krishnamurthy
- Membership request by Said Tabet (see intro email below)
- Next meeting time (daylight saving time starts in the US)
#682 eqd-17 fix broke the context - Need to add guards for optional elements
#825 Invalid examples for Ref rules - What this current status?
#933 Rules Documentation invalid against its schema - Has this been fixed?
#941 Finish XPath conversion - Does this just need reviewing?
#942 CD Conditions - Has Daniel’s note been implemented?
#943 Single context per Rule - Has the analysis been performed? What needs to be updated to implement this?
#977 Example for shared-20 - Has this been implemented?
#978 Invalid shared-16/17 examples - Has this been implemented?
#979 Missing shared test cases - Has this work been completed?
#980 Missing reference test cases - Has any progress been made on this?
From: Said Tabet [stabet@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Request to join as an individual member
My name is Said Tabet. I have been involved with standards for close
to two decades. I am one of the founders of the RuleML group for
business rules and rules engines standardization. I have worked on XML
standards and recently developing XBRL taxonomies for Risk and
Compliance. I am also involved at OMG with a number of UML and
I am interested in joining some of your groups, in particular the FpML
validation group. My goal is to help make progress with some of the
issues at hand, help bring business rules, declarative systems, and
risk and compliances perspective as needed, and learn from the group
Daniel Dui - daniel.dui@xxxxxxxxx
- skype: danieldui