Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
See forwarded message below for call details and agenda.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Dui, Daniel" <Daniel.Dui@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Mar 2010 13:39
Subject: FpML Validation Working Group call - Tue 23 March 2010 @ 2pm London / 10am New York
To: "Daniel Dui" <daniel.dui@xxxxxxxxx>
We are scheduled to have a meeting today.
Dial in Details:
Dial-in / Passcode will be the same:
Day/Time: Tue/9:00-10:00 NYT
US: 888 481 3032
Intl: 617 801 9600
UK: 0800 904 7961
Part. Code: 52016709
New member: Said Tabet
Updates on following issues:
* 682 eqd-17 fix broke the context - Need to add guards for
optional elements - update
* 825 Invalid examples for Ref rules - What this current status? -
* 933 Rules Documentation invalid against its schema - Has this
been fixed? - update
* 941 Finish XPath conversion - Does this just need reviewing? -
* 942 CD Conditions - Has Daniel's note been implemented? - update
* 980 Missing reference test cases - Has any progress been made on
Discuss following issues:
* 943 Single context per Rule - Has the analysis been performed?
What needs to be updated to implement this?
* 978 Invalid shared-16/17 examples - Has this been implemented?
* 979 Missing shared test cases - Has this work been completed?
This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it. Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems.
Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.
Telephone Conversations may be recorded for your protection and to ensure quality of service
Legal & General Investment Management Limited (no 2091894), Legal & General Assurance (Pensions Management) Limited (no 1006112) and LGV Capital Limited (no 2091268) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. All are registered in England & Wales with a registered office at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
Legal & General Property Limited (no 2091897) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for insurance mediation activities. It is registered in England & Wales with a registered office at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
Legal & General Group PLC, Registered Office One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.
Registered in England no: 1417162
**** This email has come from the internet and has been scanned for all viruses and potentially offensive content by Messagelabs on behalf of Legal & General ****