Search
Main Menu
Invite a Friend
Who's Online
5 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 5

more...
FpML Forum Index
   FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)
     About clearedDate in FpML 5
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
kevin120
Posted on: 2011/4/28 13:35
Just popping in
About clearedDate in FpML 5
Hi,

In FpML 5, there is an element called <clearedDate> which should describe when the clearing house actually cleared the trade. So it is natural to put the element inside the Trade type.

Now my role has become reporting trades to the clearing house, by <requestClearing>. I appreciate if <clearingConfirmed> can carry the date (more hopefully datetime), so the clearing house can make use of that.

Many thanks!

Regards,
Kevin
lyteck
Posted on: 2011/5/25 17:20
Just popping in
Re: About clearedDate in FpML 5
Hi Kevin,

I can't speak for the clearedDate, but FYI there are discussions in the FpML Regulatory Reporting WG to add more timestamps / add a flexible timestamp structure.

I would refer you to this thread: http://www.fpml.org/_wgmail/_rptwgmail/msg00396.html

If a concrete proposal came out of this it would likely be implemented in a later draft of FpML 5.2. I would suggest you keep checking the mailing list or participate directly in the reporting working group to get the opportunity to shape the design. This may solve the limitation you see with the clearedDate, I am not sure but I thought I'd mention this related discussion.

Apologies for the delay in answering your post.

Regards,
Lyteck Lynhiavu
ISDA
dluhar
Posted on: 2012/5/4 18:06
Just popping in
Re: About clearedDate in FpML 5
Is ClearedDate also available in the Confirmation View?
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

Register To Post

''