Forums

FpML Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nikhilpv

Could anyone please provide me the FpML 5.2 fields corresponding to FpML 4.2 fields given below. fxSimpleOption/valueDate fxSimpleOption/fxOptionPremium/premiumsettlementDate fxSimpleOption/fxOptionPremium/premiumAmount/amount fxSimpleOption/expiryDateTime/expiryDate fxSimpleOption/expiryDateTime/expiryTime/businessCenter Is there anyway to find out the FpML 5.2 fields corresponding to FpML 4.2 fields ? Thank You

iyermakova
    Spectator

Hello, Here are the corresponding fields: -4.x:fxSimpleOption/valueDate -5.x:fxOption/europeanExercise/valueDate -Comments:in 5.x,’valueDate’ was moved under specific exercise structure (e.g. fxOption/europeanExercise/valueDate) and renamed to ‘latestValueDate’ in ‘americanExercise’ -4.x:fxSimpleOption/fxOptionPremium/premiumAmount/amount -5.x:fxOption/premium -Comments:in 5.x, element ‘premiumAmount’ was renamed ‘amount’ -4.x:fxSimpleOption/expiryDateTime/expiryDat -5.x:fxOption/europeanExercise/expiryDate -Comments:in 5.x,’expiryDate’ element moved under specific exercise structure -4.x:fxSimpleOption/expiryDateTime/expiryTime/businessCenter -5.x:fxOption/europeanExercise/expiryTime/businessCenter -Comments:in 5.x,’expiryTime’ element moved under specific exercise structure. ‘expiryTime’ made optional —- In addition, you can review FX PRODUCT ARCHITECTURE.doc (http://www.fpml.org/_wgmail/_fxwgmail/docSexeI7hRsi.doc )where the changes were outlined There are also floating comments in fpml-fx.xsd of FpML 5.1 and 5.2 visions that would show the difference. This should help you with the mapping in the meantime. Regards, Irina Yermakova

nikhilpv

Thank You so much Irina. Your valuable comments really helped me to proceed with my mapping. I really appreciate your effort. Regards, Nikhil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)’ is closed to new topics and replies.