Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Technical & Implementation Questions Internal Uses of Party & Account

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JCP
    Spectator

I’m curious.

I’ve seen fpml Party & Account used in a variety of ways when people adopt fpml internally to share trade information around systems.

Do you use Party for: Legal Entities only, proxys for groups of LEs, business units, desks, branches (BIC-11), and combination of customers & broker, beneficiary & fund, other ?

Do you use Account for trade books/journals, charts of account, customer account #, membership of exchange/clearing house, CSD account #, IBANs, other ?

How have you actually used them ?
    What do you think they should really be for ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the Accounts Company accountant is Handel our financial work includes providing tax advice, bookkeeping, helping companies report their financial situation, and data analysis. These will include: helping pay invoices or receive payment; and taking financial information and using that to help the managers make better business decisions. If you want to get Accounting Service without any efforts you can visit the site. I hope you will get good results after visiting the site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.