Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting) Using JAXB for marshaling and unmarshalling of 5.3 Fpml messages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tejpratap27

With JAXB the product classes ( like FxOption etc) are getting generated as empty for 5.3. Anybody using JAXB for marshaling and unmarshalling of messages successfully. if yes, please let me know the details for generating the schema classes.

alexlou
    Spectator

I’m having the exact same problem here. It seems that all the classes extended from the Product are generated as the empty classes. xjc doesn’t seem to support the mixin group with choices well.

tejpratap27

have you find any good solution?

rajesh007
    Participant

Hi, Was anybody able to fix the above issue?

rajesh007
    Participant

Doesn’t matter, It turns out that i used a wrong xsd to generate JAXB classes and it was missing certain products in ObjectFactory class which i was interested in. Created JAXB classes from fpml-main-5-5.xsd and the unmarshalling works properly now.

karthik_kn
    Spectator

Hi, Could you mention which method from objectfactory we need to use to Marshal the datadocument?

karthik_kn
    Spectator

Hi, Could you mention which method from objectfactory we need to use to Marshal the datadocument? i’m getting the following JAXB exception while marshaling. Error: “javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: org.fpml.fpml_5.pretrade.DataDocument is not known to this context”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘FpML Version 5.0 (Closed for Posting)’ is closed to new topics and replies.