ISDA has published the Last Call Working Draft for FpML Version 5.4 (build 3).
This version includes the following changes compared with the FpML 5.4 Second Working Draft (build 2) which was published on August 10th, 2012:
- Added support to the Strategy product and FX Derivatives to handle multiple USI(s).
- Transparency View:
- Added settlementCurrency in FX Transparency View to support Part 43.
- Added support for administrative activities such as Reporting Party Determination for FX products.
- Enhancements to support Part 22 (LSOC) requirements.
- Commodities Derivatives :
- Added support for Floating Strike Price and Heat Rate Options and additional enhancements.
- Added support in the Confirmation view for Collateral Allocation messages.
- Business Events (All Views):
- Updated cardinality of notional changes in post-trade events to unbounded
- Generic product:
- Added support for dayCountFraction that apply to the trade.
For detailed overview of the changes, see the section â€œCHANGES IN THIS VERSIONâ€ in a specific view of the Specification.
The Working Draft is available on the FpML website in the Specifications section at: http://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-5-4-3-lcwd-1/
More information on the timing of version 5.3 and the coverage and timing of future versions can be found in the FpML roadmap: http://www.fpml.org/roadmap/roadmap.pdf.
Please send us your comments by filling in the form at http://www.fpml.org/issues .