|FpML Press Releases are done through the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA). FpML Related Press releases will be highlighted here when they become available.|
- August 07, 2012: ISDA Publishes the Recommendation for FpML version 5.3
- December 01, 2011: ISDA Publishes the Recommendation for FpML version 5.2
- July 20, 2010: ISDA Releases Recommendation for Version 5.0 of FpML
- December 27, 2011: Call for Participation: ISDA Relaunches FpML Standars Credit Support Annex Working Group
- December 20, 2011: ISDA Publishes Draft OTC Taxonomies for a 30-Day Comment Period
- April 14 2011: ISDA Releases White Paper on Product Representation for Standardized Derivatives
- February 2, 2011: ISDA Releases FpML Survey.
- August 3, 2010: ISDA Releases Recommendation for Version 4.8 of FpML.
- July 20, 2010: ISDA Releases Recommendation for Version 5.0 of FpML.
- February 17, 2010: ISDA Releases Recommendation Version 4.7 of FpML.
- May 5, 2008: FpML/ISDA, FPL, ISITC and SWIFT Develop Messaging Investment Roadmap.
- June 30, 2006: ISDA and SWIFT Enhance Collaboration to Leverage FpML and SWIFTNet Capabilities.
- Mar 16, 2006: ISDA Releases FpML Version 4.2 Last Call Working Draft and FpML Editor/Viewer v3.0.
- Jul 14, 2005: ISDA Releases FpML Version 4.1 Recommendation; Launches New FpML Website.
- Jul 01, 2005: FIX, FpML, AND TWIST to Collaborate on FX Standards Press Release.
- Jul 01, 2005: FIX, FpML, AND TWIST Statement of Understanding.
- Jun 01, 2005: Operations Benchmarking Survey and FpML Use Survey (PDF).
- Jun 01, 2005: Automation of Credit Derivatives Processing Improves (Press Release).
Check here for all Press Releases at ISDA.org. You will find FpML related articles as well as the latest developments in the financial derivatives industry in the FpML and ISDA Press Release archives.