FpML Issues Tracker
Support for "trade packages" was introduced at FpML 5-7. The PackageSummary type (instantiated as tradeHeader/originatingPackage) continues to have no annotation for any of its content (child elements). This should be remediated retrospectively for all versions from 5-7 onward.
- FpML should not accept content for integration in the Standard without appropriate schema documentation (at minimum, meaningful annotation for each ComplexType & element definition).
04/03/19 3:48 pm
It is a good point. We will bring this issue to the AWG for review.
04/18/19 5:22 am
- packageIdentifier – unique identifier of the trade package.
- orderIdentifier – unique identifier of the order that generated the trade package.
- packageType – specifies the package type. Domain is defined within the packageTypeScheme and includes values such as: Butterfly, CalendarRoll, CalendarSpread, etc. The complete list is available at: http://www.fpml.org/coding-scheme/package-type
- size: size of the trade package.
- sequenceNumber: ???
05/08/19 9:58 am
Sequence number is used to identify the ordinal position of the trade within the enclosing package, e.g. number 1 of 3, 2 of 3, etc,, where 3 = package size. It’s intended to assist with ordering and reconciliation.
05/08/19 10:17 am
Added annotations to the SVN repository.
05/15/19 5:03 am
This fix will be published in the next release of 5.11.
Leave an update
You must be logged in to post an update.