Mark Logic Corporation
MarkLogic Server is an enterprise class XML content platform that provides true multi-TB scalability, built-in clustering over HTTP, a complete implementation of XQuery, automatic-indexing of any XML, and support for multiple schemas simultaneously. Major banks use MarkLogic to store FpML and other XML trade standards in a consolidated repository that provides predictable scalability and high-volume transaction processing.
- Multi-TB Scalability on commodity hardware
- Support for XQuery, WebDAV, XPath 2.0, XML Schema, and other relevant standards.
- Automatic indexing of XML values and structure in a universal index.
- Integration over HTTP, .NET, and Java.
- Support for node-level updates.
- Alerting functionality supports notification, routing, or other processing of inbound documents to sophisticated queries.
- FpML 1.0
- FpML 2.0
- FpML 3.0
- FpML 4.0
- FpML 4.1
- FpML 4.2
- FpML 4.3