FpML Architecture Specification 3.1 Recommendation published!
- Clarified usage of actualBuild / expectedBuild
- Restricted the use of Special Characters in coding schemes and annotations
- Provide guidance on source of coding schemes
- Added new section on the role of the “Message Header”
- General cleanup (e.g. typos, removed references to older 4.x versions where applicable).
FpML 5.11 Recommendation Published
FpML 5.11 includes:
- Regulatory Reporting Redesign (Recordkeeping and Transparency Views).
ISDA launches beta version of the FpML Validator
- Takes FpML messages as input and validates them against
- the FpML schema
- standard FpML business validation rules, and
- FpML coding schemes.
- API access available
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
ISDA has republished the Recommendation for FpML version 5.11 (Build#8)
April 27, 2020View Announcement
ISDA publishes the Recommendation for the FpML Architecture Specification 3.1
March 4, 2020View Announcement