FpML 5.11 Last Call Working Draft 2 Released
FpML 5.11 includes:
- Extensive refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications
- A redesign of the regulatory reporting representations
- Refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications; Review and completion of loan business validation rules.
- Added support for Security Lending
- Added support for Inflation Rate linked Asset Swap product as an extension of the Inflation Rate model.
ISDA launches beta version of the FpML Validator
- Takes FpML messages as input and validates them against
- the FpML schema
- standard FpML business validation rules, and
- FpML coding schemes.
- API access available
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
Publication of a new set of FpML Coding Schemes – Catalog Version 1.110
October 1, 2019View Announcement
Floating rate index definitions: EUR-EuroSTR-COMPOUND and certain EONIA updates
September 20, 2019View Announcement
ISDA publishes the Second Last Call Working Draft for FpML version 5.11
August 29, 2019View Announcement