FpML Architecture Specification 3.1 Recommendation published!
- Clarified usage of actualBuild / expectedBuild
- Restricted the use of Special Characters in coding schemes and annotations
- Provide guidance on source of coding schemes
- Added new section on the role of the “Message Header”
- General cleanup (e.g. typos, removed references to older 4.x versions where applicable).
FpML 5.11 Recommendation Published
FpML 5.11 includes:
- Regulatory Reporting Redesign (Recordkeeping and Transparency Views).
ISDA launches beta version of the FpML Validator
- Takes FpML messages as input and validates them against
- the FpML schema
- standard FpML business validation rules, and
- FpML coding schemes.
- API access available
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
ISDA has published FpML versions 5.12 (build 2) and 4.2 (build 9) Last Call Working Draft
May 19, 2021View Announcement
ISDA has published the First Working Draft for FpML version 5.12 (Build 1)
March 29, 2021View Announcement
ISDA has republished the Recommendation for FpML version 5.11 (Build#9)
July 28, 2020View Announcement