Standards Committee Mandate
The two primary objectives of the Standards Committee are:
- To implement the strategy set out by the ISDA Technology Advisory Board, by defining and maintaining the FpML standard, as well as evolving the FpML standard to meet future business needs, including changes to cover more products or support additional business services. Appropriate Working Groups will be established to accomplish this.
- To review (and subsequently accept or reject) changes that are proposed by Working Groups.
The Committee is also responsible for making the standard available to the general public and releasing new versions. Please refer to the Standards Committee Rules of Operation
in the Documents section for more details.
Standards Committee Members
- Alan Milligan (ISDA)
- Brian Lynn (Global Electronic Markets)
- Brian Manning (State Street)
- Dhruva Sen Gupta (J.P.Morgan)
- Guoji Lin (Bloomberg)
- Guy Gurden (IHS Markit)
- Harry McAllister (BNP Paribas - Chair)
- Niranjana Sharma (CME)
- Peter Garratt (DTCC)
- Peter Kellner (ICE)
- Simon Jones (Nomura)