FpML 5.11 Second Working Draft Released
FpML 5.11 includes:
- Extensive refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications
- A redesign of the regulatory reporting representations
- Refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications; Review and completion of loan business validation rules.
- Added support for Security Lending
- Added support for Inflation Rate linked Asset Swap product as an extension of the Inflation Rate model.
ISDA launches version 1.1 of the FpML to ISIN JSON Generator
- Supports Interest Rate, Credit Derivatives and FX
- Allows for an automatic generation of the taxonomy values based on the trade details
- The logic underlying the conversion is available to ISDA members
- API access available
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
Publication of a new set of FpML Coding Schemes – Catalog Version 1.106
March 26, 2019View Announcement