FpML 5.9 Recommendation 2 Released!
- Recommendation # 2 includes corrections > Read the announcement
- Version 5.9 includes coverage of SEC SBSR, ESMA RTS, MIFID II/MIFIR, and EMIR regulatory requirements, and CFTC amendments for cleared swaps
- Improvements to Data Quality: The reporting framework, examples and coding schemes have been enhanced and refined
- Additional products are now supported in pre-trade view
FpML 5.10 First Working Draft Released!
- Interest Rate Derivatives: Expanded and improved set of examples
- Regulatory Reporting: Expanded support for ESMA MiFID II Support RTS 6, 22, 23, 24
- Added new Product Definitions messages intended for execution venues
FpML for Regulatory Reporting – Design Improvement Ideas Discussion Paper Published!
- Lessons Learned from five years of regulatory reporting using FpML
- Paper discusses ways to improve regulatory reporting with FpML
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
ISDA Response to An Approach to Financial Instrument Reference Data – OFR Paper
May 26, 2017View Response