FpML 5.9 Recommendation 2 Released!
- Recommendation # 2 includes corrections > Read the announcement
- Version 5.9 includes coverage of SEC SBSR, ESMA RTS, MIFID II/MIFIR, and EMIR regulatory requirements, and CFTC amendments for cleared swaps
- Improvements to Data Quality: The reporting framework, examples and coding schemes have been enhanced and refined
- Additional products are now supported in pre-trade view
FpML 5.10 Trial Recommendation Released!
FpML 5.10 includes:
- Expanded support for ESMA MiFID II reporting
- Additional product coverage in Interest Rate Derivatives
- Comprehensive coverage of syndicated loan processes and notifications
- Various improvements to the schema and examples to improve data quality and reporting
FpML 5.10a Last Call Working Draft Published!
Version 5.10a is a parallel version to 5.10. It contains a redesigned reporting process that provides the following benefits:
- simplify the submission and updating process for reporting parties, and reduce implementation effort
- simplify internal processes for trade repositories (such as mapping and validation)
- align the reporting framework more closely with requirements from regulators, reducing errors and uncertainties in reporting to regulators, and
- improve reporting data quality.
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy