FpML 5.9 Recommendation Released!
- Version 5.9 includes coverage of SEC SBSR, ESMA RTS, MIFID II/MIFIR, and EMIR regulatory requirements, and CFTC amendments for cleared swaps
- Improvements to Data Quality: The reporting framework, examples and coding schemes have been enhanced and refined
- Additional products are now supported in pre-trade view
FpML version 5.10 - call for participation
- Five active working groups covering the areas of interest rate derivatives, commercial loans, securities, and regulatory reporting.
- The Architecture working group’s planned work includes product definitions, reference data, ISO 20022 and business processes.
- The first working draft for version 5.10 is scheduled for early 2017.
FpML for Regulatory Reporting – Design Improvement Ideas Discussion Paper Published!
- Lessons Learned from five years of regulatory reporting using FpML
- Paper discusses ways to improve regulatory reporting with FpML
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
FpML response to the CPMI-IOSCO consultative report on CDE Batch 2
December 1, 2016View Announcement