FpML 5.9 Recommendation Released!
- Version 5.9 includes coverage of SEC SBSR, ESMA RTS, MIFID II/MIFIR, and EMIR regulatory requirements, and CFTC amendments for cleared swaps
- Improvements to Data Quality: The reporting framework, examples and coding schemes have been enhanced and refined
- Additional products are now supported in pre-trade view
FpML 5.8 Recommendation Released!
- Enhanced product coverage FX products: Accruals, Targets, and Volatility.
- Added Repo coverage.
- Added support for Credit Derivatives iBoxx Total Return Swap.
- Support for Syndicated Loan Servicing Notifications.
- Tightened structures in reporting views to improve data quality. Support for ESMA level 2 validation, including Action Type
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
FpML Response to ESMA Guidelines on Transaction Reporting, Reference Data, Order Record Keeping and Clock Synchronisation under MiFIR
March 23, 2016View Announcement