FpML 5.9 Trial Recommendation Released!
- Version 5.9 includes coverage for SEC SBSR, ESMA MiFID II/MIFIR and EMIR reporting revisions, and CFTC amendments for cleared swaps.
- The Trial Recommendation includes enhancements to support the revised ESMA EMIR RTS.
- Improvements to Data Quality: Extensive cleanup of reporting examples and coding schemes.
- Enhancement to tradingEvent to handle non-currency notionals.
FpML 5.8 Recommendation Released!
- Enhanced product coverage FX products: Accruals, Targets, and Volatility.
- Added Repo coverage.
- Added support for Credit Derivatives iBoxx Total Return Swap.
- Support for Syndicated Loan Servicing Notifications.
- Tightened structures in reporting views to improve data quality. Support for ESMA level 2 validation, including Action Type
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy