FpML 5.9 Last Call Working Draft Released!
- Refined coverage for SEC SBSR and ESMA EMIR.
- Pre-trade view – support for Repo products.
- Enhancements to business processes, clean up of reporting examples.
- (FpML regulatory reporting redesign work was removed)
FpML 5.8 Recommendation Released!
- Enhanced product coverage FX products: Accruals, Targets, and Volatility.
- Added Repo coverage.
- Added support for Credit Derivatives iBoxx Total Return Swap.
- Support for Syndicated Loan Servicing Notifications.
- Tightened structures in reporting views to improve data quality. Support for ESMA level 2 validation, including Action Type
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
FpML Response to ESMA Guidelines on Transaction Reporting, Reference Data, Order Record Keeping and Clock Synchronisation under MiFIR
March 23, 2016View Announcement
FpML Response to SEC Consultation on Form and Manner and Draft Technical Specification
February 23, 2016View Announcement