Visit the FpML Booth at the 33nd ISDA AGM April 24-26
Results of the 2017 FpML Survey are in!
- Survey reports large increase in the use of FpML
- 33 Respondents, broad industry representation
- Read the full report
FpML 5.10 Recommendation Released!
FpML 5.10 includes:
- Expanded support for ESMA MiFID II reporting
- Additional product coverage in Interest Rate Derivatives
- Comprehensive coverage of syndicated loan processes and notifications
- Various improvements to the schema and examples to improve data quality and reporting
FpML 5.10a Last Call Working Draft Published!
Version 5.10a is a parallel version to 5.10. It contains a redesigned reporting process that provides the following benefits:
- simplify the submission and updating process for reporting parties, and reduce implementation effort
- simplify internal processes for trade repositories (such as mapping and validation)
- align the reporting framework more closely with requirements from regulators, reducing errors and uncertainties in reporting to regulators, and
- improve reporting data quality.
- FpML support for CFTC, SEC (Dodd Frank) ESMA (EMIR / MiFID), CSA, HKMA and other global jurisdictions
- Identifiers and Taxonomy
ISDA has published the pre-publication draft for the GBP-SONIA-COMPOUND floating rate index
April 5, 2018View Announcement
ISDA has launched a beta version of the FpML to ISIN JSON generator
March 23, 2018View Announcement