Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Discussion Archive (CLOSED FOR POSTING) Having problems translating 4.3 doc into code

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Hi, I am new to FpML – I have been using your website and working group draft of 4.3 version. I have issues finding out under what types to include elements that I choose – such as interestShortFallCap Can someone help me? Thank you, Alex

fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Hi Alex, An FpML document is a representation of an ISDA agreement. Elements such as interestShortFallCap correspond to their respective provisions of a particular agreement. In the case of interestShortFallCap: it corresponds to the Interest Shortfall Cap provision (2003 ISDA Credit Derivatives Definitions) of a Credit Default Swap. In an FpML document its XPath is: /FpML/trade/creditDefaultSwap/protectionTerms/floatingAmountEvents/interestShortfall/interestShortfallCap. In deciding which elements can go under what type you really need to start at the root element and work outward. Regards, Robert

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Discussion Archive (CLOSED FOR POSTING)’ is closed to new topics and replies.