Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Technical & Implementation Questions How to represent a novation on CCP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wklinger

On novation proccess described on 3.3.8 numeral of FpML 4.5 specification, I understood there are 3 roles: transferor, transferee and remaining party for . This model was proposed for a Bilateral transaction; somebody has idea how could I adapt the novation messages for a CCP where the original transaction done between two parties A and B, after novation process will be two transaction first one between A and CCP and second one among B and CCP.

mgratacos
    Keymaster

If the notional amount of the original transaction was 100, would the notional amounts between A and CCP and B and CCP be 50 each? Thanks, Marc

wklinger

Thanks for replying. If original transaction was 100 between A (payer) and B (receiver); after novation process I would like to have two transaction on Central Counterparty Clearinghouse (CCP) both of them 100; the first between A (Payer) and CCP (receiver) the second between B (Receiver) and CCP (Payer).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.