Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Discussion Archive (CLOSED FOR POSTING) Question on Pricing and Risk Working Group

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Hello Can you please tell me if the Pricing and Risk Working Group is still active ? I have previously sent emails to prchair/@/fpml.org asking if the group was still active, looking complete additional developments or in need of more participants? I additional wanted to know if there are any active users of the Pricing and Risk components of the FpML specification? I am looking at mechanisms for representing pricing and risk data for use in the development of distributed VaR processing for Market Risk and I would be interested to gain the perspective of any existing users. Do you know of any vendor products that are using this area of the specification ? Any comments or redirection would be most welcome thanks tony

fpmladmin
    Keymaster

Hi Tony, The group is still active but it hasn’t met for a few months. We always welcome new participants to the group, specially participants that have experience or want to implement the specifications and/or have any feedback. Let me know if you want to be added to the mailing list. I am copying Andrew on this e-mail. He has done some work using the pricing and risk spec internally at JPMorgan. I am not aware of vendors using it yet. Hope this helps. Best regards, Marc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Discussion Archive (CLOSED FOR POSTING)’ is closed to new topics and replies.