Forums

FpML Discussion

General FpML Discussion Technical & Implementation Questions Validating trade against risk rules

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mcvrk
    Spectator

Hello! Could someone advice me, how to perform validation of a trade parameters against some set of risk rules using FPML? We plan following scenario: – trade parameters are acguired in trading system and they are send to a Risk system – risk system performs set of validations according to defined rules – risk system returns set of validation results I was not able to find some proper messages/message flow for this scenario in documentation. Generally, it seems to me, that this kind of scenario is not supported by FPLM. Thank you. Marek Cvrk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I guess you already checked a lot of websites but I strongly recommend trading crypto here. It is not hard to understand and you will quickly get used to it. You will be able to use a convenient trading bot while in any country. Just register and try to make money passively. Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here users can find out some effective solutions so that users can resolve the ms setup bootstrapper error by themselves.

Anonymous
    Inactive

McAfee renew might be slowing down your computer because you have automatic scanning enabled. Visit us for more information today
    McAfee antivirus provides a stage for allowing you to operate securely. It provides various attributes for protecting your data.

Mcafee provides a vulnerable security system that protects multiple devices from security holes or vulnerabilities in software, browsers, operating system, and browser plug-ins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.