August 2, 2019
ISDA publishes the Last Call Working Draft for FpML version 5.11The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) has published the Last Call Working Draft for Financial products Markup Language (FpML) version 5.11. FpML 5.11 Highlights The main enhancements compared to version 5.10 are:
- Regulatory Reporting Redesign (Recordkeeping and Transparency Views).
- Added support for Security Lending product.
- Refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications. Redefined business validation rules. (Confirmation View).
- Support for Inflation Rate linked Asset Swap product as an extension of the Inflation Rate model.
Changes in version 5.11 LCWD compared to FpML 5.11 Second Working Draft (published February 13, 2019):
- Refactored Security Lending product covering all SFTR product requirements.
- Extended the Repo model covering extendible provisions and the ability to specify quantity.
- Refined the regulatoryDisclosure message and added new transparency messages within the Regulatory Reporting Redesign. Expanded the set of use cases and refined the sample conversion scripts to the new reporting format. Further developed the general reporting product for reporting on any product.
- Further refinements and refactoring of the loan processes.
- New business rules and test cases for syndicated loans and FX products.