ISDA publishes the Recommendation for the FpML Architecture Specification 3.1
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) has published the final Architecture Specification version 3.1.
The FpML Architecture Specification defines the standards and principles on which the FpML grammatical definitions are based.
The main changes compared to the previous version (3.0) are:
- Clarified usage of actualBuild / expectedBuild.
- Restricted the use of Special Characters in coding schemes and annotations to printable ASCII character.
- Provide guidance on source of coding schemes.
- Added new section on the role of the "Message Header".
- General cleanup (e.g. typos, removed references to older 4.x versions where applicable).
The FpML Architecture Specification 3.1 Recommendation is available on the FpML website in the Specifications section at: https://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-arch-3-1-rec-5/
The FpML Team