ISDA publishes the Second Last Call Working Draft for FpML version 5.11
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) has published the Second Last Call Working Draft for Financial products Markup Language (FpML) version 5.11.
FpML 5.11 Highlights
The main enhancements compared to version 5.10 are:
- Regulatory Reporting Redesign (Recordkeeping and Transparency Views).
- Added support for Security Lending product.
- Refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications. Redefined business validation rules. (Confirmation View).
- Support for Inflation Rate linked Asset Swap product as an extension of the Inflation Rate model.
FpML 5.11 Second Last Call Working Draft is available on the FpML website in the Specifications section at: https://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-5-11-4-lcwd-2/
Changes in version 5.11 LCWD 2 compared to FpML 5.11 LCWD (published August 2, 2019):
- Based on the feedback we received, the following has been updated:
- Security Lending product model:
- Minor corrections in the ‘securityLending’ product and collateralization models.
- Added 'issuerPartyReference' element to 'GenericSecurity' to support SFTR fields 54 and 93 - 'LEI of the issuer - LEI of the issuer of the security.’
- Repo product model:
- Added 'creditQualityType' to 'FixedIncomeSecurityContent.model' to support Repo SFTR field 20 – ‘Collateral quality.'
- Renamed collateralization exposure level to collateralization exposure grouping with values “SingleTrade” and “Net”.
A more detailed overview of the changes in version 5.11 can be found in Section 18 of the online documentation
The FpML Team