ISDA publishes the Trial Recommendation for FpML version 5.11
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) has published the Trial Recommendation for Financial products Markup Language (FpML) version 5.11.
FpML 5.11 Highlights
The main enhancements compared to version 5.10 are:
- Regulatory Reporting Redesign (Recordkeeping and Transparency Views).
- Added support for Security Lending product.
- SFTR coverage for Securities Lending and Repos
- Refactoring of syndicated loan processes and notifications. Redefined business validation rules. (Confirmation View).
- Support for Inflation Rate linked Asset Swap product as an extension of the Inflation Rate model.
FpML 5.11 Trial Recommendation is available on the FpML website in the Specifications section at: https://www.fpml.org/spec/fpml-5-11-5-tr-1/
Changes in version 5.11 TR compared to FpML 5.11 LCWD (published August 29, 2019):
- Extended Security Lending product model to close gaps in SFTR reporting
- Extended Repo product model to close gaps in SFTR reporting
- Extended the Interest Rates Swaption product model to support earlyTermination directly in the product
- Updated the regulatory reporting collateralization support to support SFTR reporting
- Deprecated standardProduct (not used)
A more detailed overview of the changes in version 5.11 can be found in Section 18 of the online documentation.
The FpML Team